The solution to business backups & off-site data retention
I3Backup revolutionizes the way businesses back up their data and provides protection against local hardware failures, mistakenly deleted files, or even full-blown disaster recovery situations.
I3Backup is easy to install, easy to use, can protect whole servers – both system and data volumes, regardless of platform or database structure. No Agent or server fees, as cost is based solely on the amount of data backed-up and not the number of sources.
I3Backup utilizes 256-bit AES encryption and stores your data at two redundant, Tier 4, SAS70 certified data centers providing for any regulatory or compliance needs.
I3Backup is available for any file restoration needs you may have 24/7, with local copies of your data also being an available option at no additional charge.
- Ease-of-Use – User-friendly simple installation, auto-backup, scalable and 24/7 file restoration.
- Automatic Backup – Easy selection of the files you want to backup and on what schedule you want.
- Off-site Storage – Backup data sent via secure Internet connection to redundant data centers.
- Scalable – No need to purchase additional hardware to support business data growth.
- File Restoration 24/7 – Restore individual files, revisions of files, entire folders or backup sets, whenever and however many times you want.
- Exchange and SQL – Backup Exchange and perform Item-level restores. Full SQL backup support.
- Security – 256-bit AES encryption, passwords and SSL technology meets the requirements of NSA, HIPAA, etc.
- Local Copy Option – Optionally keep a local copy of the data for speedy restores.
Take the next step!
Print: The Brochure
Call: Indianapolis (317) 664-7600 or South Bend (574) 485-2040
Or schedule an exclusive demo with an account manager by filling out the form below. Our data protection assessment will help to determine if I3Backup or one of our other services is right for you.