A simple matter of “who wrote what to whom” can mean major trouble for your business.
Businesses that do not adequately store and monitor all of their inbound, outbound and internal email messages are increasingly at risk from costly audits, fines, lawsuits and governmental investigations. In addition, the skyrocketing costs of ediscovery and in-house storage solutions can raise the stakes against your business.
MX Logic Message Archiving, powered by MessageWatcher®, can easily and effectively help businesses to comply with electronic security regulations like the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, HIPAA, and the new Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP). The fully-managed service also helps to protect businesses from workplace compliance issues, including harassment, discrimination and illegal activity.
The fully-managed MX Logic Message Archiving service is available in two packages to meet the needs of your business:
- MX Logic® Archive Compliance Control includes email storage and retention, as well as MX LogicSM Archive Surveillance, for a comprehensive compliance solution.
- MX Logic® Storage Control is available for businesses that require a storage-only solution.
With MX Logic Message Archiving in place your business can:
- Minimize the cost and risk associated with non-compliance, loss of proprietary information and inappropriate employee emails
- Simplify email surveillance and archiving with a scalable, easy-to-use managed service solution
- Boost your bottom line with an affordable alternative to in-house solutions that can drive up labor and IT costs related to compliance and email management