As you navigate the current challenges, it can be daunting to focus on you and your employees’ well-being and workplace safety. We hope this article finds you and your family safe and healthy.
We’re sure you, like other businesses, have new challenges around supporting and securing your remote workforce, due to the worldwide outbreak of the COVID-19 virus.
Here are a few ways we are helping our clients:
- Staff Augmentation and Support, can include:
- Help Desk, we can augment your team with Tier 1 -3 calls.
- Relief Hours to give your team a few hours or even a day of much deserved rest or ability to focus on their other, new, responsibilities.
- Keeping the lights on, we can perform your daily data center maintenance tasks, such as software patches, firmware updates, backup validations, etc.
- Security and remote access architecture and design. Architecture and design solutions around security and remote access challenges that have presented themselves with the “new normal”.
- Hardware & software supply chain navigation. Hardware With current and projected supply chain delays, we can navigate multiple distribution channels to source new hardware & software products.
- Financing Options: preserve both capital (cash) and maintenance.
- 0% Interest Fair Market Value Leases 12-36 Months
- No payments for up to 90 days some 180 days – Preserve Cash and move forward
- Extended Deployment -Program to accommodate project rollout/phased project for up to 12 months without loss of HW/SW maintenance.
If you need help with these or similar challenges, please Click Here to select a convenient appointment time for us to learn more about how I3 can help you manage, support and secure your workforce.