As businesses of all sizes move to cloud computing, different businesses require different solutions.
For some of our customers, that solution is Microsoft Azure, which Microsoft describes as “a growing collection of integrated services ¾ analytics, computing, database, mobile, networking, storage, and web ¾ for moving faster, achieving more, and saving money.”
When trying to discern the best option, many IT buyers operate from false or incomplete information, and we know how that ends: having to spend more money later when you realize what you bought isn’t what you think you bought.
With that in mind, check out the infographic below for 5 Microsoft Azure myths, debunked.
- Microsoft Azure doesn’t support Open Source.
- Microsoft Azure is heavy on features, and heavy on your wallet.
- Microsoft Azure forces cloud lock-in.
- Microsoft Azure is not the logical cloud provider for growing businesses.
- Microsoft Azure doesn’t get high marks for innovation.
(Just to be clear, these are all false statements.)
Check out details below: