When organizations seek our help with enterprise mobility and bring-your-own-device (BYOD) programs, we work hard to understand their needs inside and out before recommending a solution. What is right for one client isn’t necessarily right for another, so we work with a variety of products, solutions and platforms to cater to all clients — one of those being Citrix.
Recently, Citrix released a list of 10 questions you should ask any enterprise mobility vendor. We think it’s a pretty good list, so we’re sharing it with you.
Here we go:
- Can I manage any BYO or corporate device?
- Can I secure and manage any mobile or web app?
- Can I give my users secure alternatives to their killer productivity apps without sacrificing user experience?
- Can I offer secure mobility and protect user privacy?
- Can I give my users a single sign-on (SSO) and make any app available on any device?
- Can I provide scenario-based network access?
- Can I let my users access their content while still protecting data?
- Can I be flexible, providing the right security for the situation?
- Can I integrate mobile with existing IT resources?
- Is your architecture secure, scalable, and highly available?
It’s a good idea to seek guidance and clarification on each of these questions as you explore the right choices for where you are today and, most importantly, where you’re headed.